
I know, I haven't put anything new up in a while. It's not that nothing has happened......I've just been really busy. My photography business is taking off and with C's schedule, Thanksgiving and now Christmas coming. I don't have to explain, I'm sure.
Our dishwasher, which was about 15 years old, decided it had enough. Fine with us. That thing was SO loud. We purchased a new one and when it was installed I told the guy we would keep the box. Oh, my gosh! That was the best thing. The girls just love that box. I made two windows and a door and they play in it all day. As for our new dishwasher.....it's SO nice. You can hardly hear it. We just LOVE it.
Now the box house is starting to get in the way. Our house is not big enough for this thing. I don't know how I'm going to get the girls to let it go. Too bad it's raining now, I would just put it outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment