The girls and I went out to dinner tonight. C is working and they had a dinner fundraiser at Baja Fresh. Something fun. After dinner we went into Staples. I didn't realize they were just about to close. We weren't in the store for more than 2 or 3 minutes and they made an announcement over the speaker "Attention shoppers. Staples is now closed...."
CK gets a panicked look on her face and says "Mommy, we have to go. The store is closed!!!!" I tell her okay, okay, let me just
look at this thing here. "No we have to go." I tell her "We're not going to get locked in the store. It's okay. I want to look at this printer here." "Okay" she says, "you're just getting those three things? Let's go!" My rule follower you know (just like mommy and daddy).
O didn't seem worried in the least. Especially once I said we would not get locked in. As a matter of fact O said "This is the best day ever!" I asked why. She says "Because we're getting locked in the store." "NO" I said, "we are not getting locked in." CK was fine as soon as we left the store.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment