Friday, October 31, 2008

Celebrating Halloween


I gave the girls' teachers each a bag of "Pumpkin Poop." They loved it. I can't remember where I found this, but the girls and I love making them.

O during her Kinder Halloween parade. They went in and out of the classrooms.


We joined CK in the afternoon for the school parade and her class party.


O with our REAL cowgirl friend! She dressed up just for O.

We put our Halloween witch in the office window. We love her. She looks so cool. The girls were all excited that our house looked like a haunted house for Halloween.


Getting ready to go out Trick-or-Treating. What a fun night. It rained on and off. We met up with friends from school along the way. We Trick-or-Treated our entire neighborhood. That is the most we've ever done in our neighborhood. The girls got so much candy, they could barely carry it home.

3 comments:

2boymommy said...

Your girls look adorable! Looks like you guys had a super fun day! I love the Dorothy wig.

heather said...

love the costumes..and the witch is cute...Hannah was Dorothy last year and it was a fun costume...especially her ruby shoes!

Looks like you guys had a fun night!

Gg said...

I love her wig. It makes the costume.