CK has wanted her ears pierced for a few years. I had told her she could get them pierced for her 1st Communion. I can't believe that time has come.Keeping true to my promise we went to the mall today to get her ears pierced. She picked out these very pretty 14k gold, 3mm ball earrings. Just beautiful!
She did great! A little nervous, but didn't move a muscle or shed one tear.
O, on the other hand, waved her hands around stating, "I don't want my ears pierced." I made sure to tell her it was her choice. When she was ready she could get her ears pierced for her 1st Communion or after.
3 comments:
little gold ball earrings just like Nonna. You look so pretty!!!
I got my ears pierced for my First Communion too! Yay, CK!! Very pretty!
Ally got hers done the Christmas after she turned 2, but we decided right then and there we were NOT doing Emily's until she decides on her own to have it done. Em is not good with pain - we don't think she'd ever stop crying. lol : )
So fun! That is something she is always going to remember!
Post a Comment