Friday, January 1, 2010

The End of 2009 and the Beginning of 2010

I just can not believe it is 2010....2010! Wow, time has always gone too fast, but once kids are a part of your life it really does go faster. Much too fast!

We celebrated the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010 in Lake Tahoe. Just like last year, C made a little sledding run for the girls on the side of the house. It's perfect! They just love sledding!

Here are some pictures from our last day of 2009.





After playing in the snow for hours we got ready to ring in the new year; cocktails and Papa's New Years Eve traditional dinner of cheese fondue (with bread, fruit and veggies), and wimpies. YUM! The girls love this dinner (well, not the cocktails).


New Years Eve was a Blue Moon. I took this shot at midnight. We couldn't believe how much light there was from the moon. So beautiful.


2010 started with a beautiful light snowfall and the girls playing in the snow until their clothes were socked through. I was feeling lazy and didn't want to go out in the cold. I took these from the bedroom window.


No comments: