Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Me and My Beloved

3 February, 1996


3 February 2010
Well I wish this is where were were right now. This picture is from April 2009, but close enough.

We have an anniversary album. It was given to us on our first wedding anniversary by a dear friend. Every year I put a picture of my beloved and me in this album. One year I was in a hospital bed just after I had given birth to our second daughter. The next year was in a swimming pool with both girls.
Most of the pictures are just me and my beloved, but I love seeing the two years with the girls in the pictures with us. It tells the story of our lives during those years.

Every year C and I look through that album. Huge glasses, hairstyle changes, no glasses, places we visited.....the memories. The best thing, how our love for each other has grown through the years. I never thought I would know love like this. It is so beautiful.

Happy Anniversary my Beloved! I can't wait to celebrate another 14 wonderful years together!


1 comment:

2boymommy said...

what a great idea for an anniversary album. it must be fun for the girls to look at too.

happy anniversary!!!!