




We had a family day at Great America. We went on the perfect day....July 5th. The 4th crowds were gone. There was a nice breeze, so it wasn't too hot.
C hadn't been in years, so the girls and I had fun showing Daddy all around the park. The favorite ride was the kiddy roller coaster. The girls loved it. CK said it was scary, but wanted to go on it again. O, of course, LOVED it. Daddy taught her the proper way a dare devil rides a roller coaster - arms UP. She did it with a smile on her face. That's Daddy's girl. (don't forget, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. The look on both girls faces on the roller coaster is the best!)
I am excited to say, we are now ready for Disneyland. O stood for a picture with Dora and Sponge Bob. We have NEVER watched Sponge Bob on TV. The girls only know who he is by seeing "stuff" at the store. O saw him and ran towards him saying "Sponge Bob, Sponge Bob." So, I now have a picture of O with Sponge Bob. Maybe next year we'll be able to go to Disneyland. I'll start saving.
No comments:
Post a Comment