Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mommy attends Stanford!






I have to brag....I have the BEST husband in the world.

This past week he sent me to a Digital Photography and Photoshop class at Stanford. It was one of those intense classes (M-F 8:30am-5pm). Every day, I came home exhausted, but excited. The commute was the worse part, but SO worth it. I learned so much from the professional photographer who taught the class. I took so many pictures. Stanford is such a beautiful campus. To have the opportunity to not only photograph it, but photograph it at all times of the day and night was great.

We had one night shoot. I have never done photography at night before. I'm not sure why, just haven't. It was a blast! I can't wait to do more.

Hopefully I'll be able to take Digital Photography and Photoshop II next summer.

While I was at Stanford all week the girls were with my sister-in-law, playing with their cousins, Daddy and Nonna. They were so good. I am so proud of them. CK got upset one morning and told me "Mommy, can you stay home and play with me today." Poor thing. It was very hard on both girls...and Daddy, but they all did great. Thanks again C for sending me to this wonderful class!

Here are just five photographs of the several hundred I took during the week. I hope you enjoy them. I was in heaven taking them.

No comments: