Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Week of Memories, Friends, and Traditions

The girls and I just spent a week at Girl Scout Day Camp. CK and I have been going for the past two Summers. This year O was old enough to join us. She was SO excited, she couldn't stand it. She was so happy all week. We had so much fun.

The girls neighbor friend joined us as well as CK's entire Brownie Troop. Talk about a fun and exhausting week. So many memories!

I volunteer to help out at the day camp for the week. I'm camp photographer. This year along with taking all the little unit photos and all camp photo I also took 500 candid shots for the entire week (and those are the good ones!). I'm sharing the images with all the campers.

The girls and I have lots of wonderful memories from our week at day camp. So many things we did...singing, singing, and more singing (I'm still singing Peel, Peel Banana, The Pirate Song, Hermie The Worm, Make New Friends, and more), crafts, games, box oven cake, flag ceremonies, skits, and more.

The friendships the girls make last a lifetime. The leadership skills the girls learn are invaluable. The Girl Scout traditions are wonderful to experience.

Here is a collage of images of our wonderful week at day camp.

No comments: