Thursday, September 18, 2008

Water Testing

Yesterday was water testing day. Sorry, no pics for this post. I totally forgot. Go figure.

Our contractor came over and spent the day water testing the front window and the roof (front and back of the house). He was able to find all the leaks. Which, I guess, is a good thing. Although, every time he started explaining something to me I heard "cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching."

It will  be nice to get everything fixed the right way the first time. All the leaks fixed and water damage repaired. I just hope it's done soon. It's only been four days and I'm already tired of concrete floors, no front and back wall, and no furniture. It's very hard to relax watching TV in the evening with a cup of tea after, the girls go to bed, with no furniture and concrete floors. We're spending a lot of time in the bedroom. That probably doesn't sound how I meant it.

2 comments:

heather said...

uh huh...oh we know what you meant!!
; )

mcmcolospgs said...

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. We gotcha, 10-4!

lol