Monday, October 6, 2008

Need to Complain

My husband tells me I can complain about him on my blog. My blog doesn't need to just be about the good stuff. Everything, he says, is not "balloons and cotton candy." So...here I go. Nothing about my husband to complain about today. Just the house and kids.

The girls are both home sick from school today! I hate when they miss school and I hate when they are home sick! That is my time. I have learned to love them both at school.

O has a bad cold and I thought the kinder teachers really don't want her coughing and sniffly at school today. I pretty much knew that at bed time last night. This morning CK says she has a tummy ache (upset tummy). Yikes. I'm sure she does. She doesn't fib about that kind of stuff. Not yet anyway. She loves going to school.

The house is still torn apart. No workers yet. The roof will get repaired tomorrow. I should know more by the end of the week. Three weeks! I've had it! I need my walls back. I need my floors in. I need furniture to sit on! This is why we haven't done anything to our house until now. It took a leak to do anything, because this sucks!

Now, to make everything worse, I've got to pay bills!

1 comment:

mcmcolospgs said...

I can totally understand your frustration, but I for one want to thank you for posting this. It is REFRESHING to hear that things aren't all balloons and cotton candy at the Le house!!!! ; )

Hope your week gets better!!