Sunday, the girls and I caravan-ed back down to Capitola with my brother and his family. Sunday they had their annual begonia floats parade. The beach was packed around the water to watch the floats.
Here are some of the floats.
Our favorite was Snoopy!
After the floats we sat on the beach. The kids all played. We were there with two other families, so when I mean kids, I mean KIDS. Here is a photo of all the kids together. WOW.
13 kids!!
Uncle S brought some of the kids to see the sea critters in the rocks.
It was another great day at the beach. Nice weather. I sat and relaxed while the girls played in the sand.
After the beach S, G and the M.E.S.S. kids and my girls and I all checked into a hotel in Santa Cruz. We had a very fun sleepover. The kids all had so much fun laying in bed watching TV and having breakfast in the room.
Sunday was just me and my girls. I'll be posting that next.





No comments:
Post a Comment