Today was the first day CK did NOT cry or fuss when I left her at school! YEAH!!!! Neither did O for that matter, she just wanted to go to her own school. "Me school Mommy."
When CK woke up this morning she asked me if it was a school day and was looking a little unsure. I figured it would just be another day when I leave her crying with her teacher. We got into the classroom and I told CK to hang her school bag on her hook. It was hat day, so I took her hat out of her bag and put it on her. She then RAN to the tables to play. RAN....she RAN! I was so excited. She didn't even say good-bye. I smiled at her teacher and told her I was going to take off before she noticed. Thank goodness. The teachers did say it takes about two weeks to get adjusted. Imagine that, the teachers DO know what they're talking about. (smile) No, I knew it wouldn't take that long. This is CK after all. Miss I make a friend everywhere I go.
Hope you had a wonderful Friday too!
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment