It's the second week of school (third day) and it's not getting better. O is doing great. She's adjusted. I have left CK crying with the teacher Friday and this morning. She's fine after just a few minutes, but it just breaks my heart to see her so upset when I leave her. I know she LOVES school. She has so much fun and tells me all about her day when I pick her up. She just doesn't want to go in the morning and doesn't want to stay. It's funny, because CK will get ready for school, she seems okay. Then she started crying when we are getting out of the car. She cryed all the way to the classroom. I know it's just an adjustment period. She'll be fine in a week...I hope.
I even called the school when I got home from the grocery store this morning. Just to double check to make sure she is doing okay. She is! Her teacher told the office lady that she is fine, participating, rubbing the frogs tummy (or something). They were going to start their music lesson. Sounds good. They are SO nice at her school! So understanding!
I think the reason O is fine is because she is SO concerned for CK. It's so cute. She askes me about CK the whole way to the car. It's all an adjustment. As soon as we get adjusted there will be a vacation, right. Please don't tell me I will have to go through this again after Christmas break!
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment