Monday, September 26, 2005

Birthday Celebration




We celebrated CK's 4th birthday over the weekend. All the kids had a great time playing, making tiaras or fire fighter hats and eating cake! I can't believe my little girl is already 4 years old. Time does fly!

CK wanted a Barbie cake. We visit the one on display at the grocery store all the time. So, I made her a Barbie cake. I was going to go the easy way and order one, but I had problems with the grocery store. Who doesn't have a decorater working on a SATURDAY. Hello! Anyway, it turned out fine. I was a reck that morning making it. I was worried it wasn't going to look good, or I wasn't going to be able to do it or something. I don't know why....it turned out wonderful. CK and all the girls at the party LOVED IT!!! So, it was a success!

No comments: