Wednesday, October 5, 2005

"Hold your sleeve."

We were getting ready to bring CK to school this morning. I put a long sleeve shirt on O and I was trying to put her sweat shirt on.

I told her "Hold your sleeve." She just stood there looking at her sleeve. I knew she didn't understand what I wanted. I took her left sleeve and put it IN her left hand and told her again, "Hold your sleeve." O took her right hand and held her left sleeve/arm! Oh my gosh, it was SO FUNNY!

After I stopped laughing I tried it again. O did the same thing, but looked at me with a smile and said "That?"

Trying not too laugh too much I took her fingers and closed them with the shirt sleeve IN her hand and again said, "Hold your sleeve." She seemed to get it this time - enough anyway so I could put her sweat shirt on without her sleeve up at her arm pit.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

that's the most amazing thing I ever saw!! Where in the world did they come from? Ran away from som farmer no doubt...