

I guess I won't have to go to the grocery store and buy a Turkey. One might just walk up to my front door!
The girls and I were on our way out of our neighborhood this morning for errands, lunch, and a playdate. CK is looking out the window and asks "Mommy! What's that?" I tell her I don't know, you need to be more specific. She asks again, "Mommy! What's THAT?" I look over and there is what I believe is a TURKEY. A real live Turkey.
I stop (there were no cars behind me or coming toward me) I look in my side mirror and the Turkey is running down the middle of the street toward my car. I tell CK to look out her window the bird is going to run by.
I start driving down the road out of my neighborhood. I look off to my left side and there are about 10 Turkeys walking down the street. I couldn't believe it. I just HAD to stop and take pictures. It's not every day you see a bunch of wild Turkeys walking and running down the street.
I guess I DO living in the country! First wild Pigs and now wild Turkeys! Goodness, what's next?
Note: If you double click on the pictures you can see them full size.
1 comment:
that's the most amazing thing I ever saw! Wild turkeys must have run away from a nearby farm? I would have loved to see the look on the girls' faces...
Post a Comment