Since I'm so behind and I have a minute I'm going to tell you all about my wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

It started on Saturday with a Girl Scout Mother-Daughter Box Social. My mom was able to join us. We did crafts, sang songs, and had a picnic lunch. There was even a talent portion and my very own CK played the piano. She did an outstanding job! Not one mistake. She played her song in front of about 30 people and she had to go first! I was so proud of her.
After the box social C was able to join us for an afternoon symphony concert in the park. Papa was playing and we didn't want to miss it. C, for some reason, had the night off. Can't remember now why, but I have learned not to ask why. You take weekend days off when you can get them! They are few and far between.

After Papa's wonderful concert we had a family dinner out. Just the four of us. We went to
our favorite restaurant and walked around Santana Row. It was such a treat to be able to do this on a Saturday night.
On Mother's Day we had brunch at my brother and sister-in-laws house. C then went to work. The girls and I took a ride with my mom to Monterey. We had a wonderful afternoon shopping on Fisherman's Wharf. The girls even got to hold a parrot. What a treat. They both loved it, as you can see from the pictures.


Papa joined us for dinner after recording a concert. We had a wonderful dinner overlooking Monterey Bay. The girls had a dinner show watching the Seals and Seagulls from their window seat. What a beautiful day. What a special weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment