Monday, June 9, 2008

Tell The World

Sunday afternoon the girls and I attended The Choral Project concert, Tell The World. It was a superb concert of wonderful Gospel music.

My mom is in the choir and Papa records them. I haven't been to one of their concerts since the girls were born. I miss it. I went to every concert when C was in the choir with my mom.

This was the girls first Choral Project concert and they loved it. It was such wonderful spiritual upbeat music. It really kept them entertained. All though O did fall asleep. I don't know how anyone can fall asleep during a Gospel concert, but O managed to do it wonderfully. What a talent she has.

During intermission and after the concert the girls had their programs autographed by the wonderfully talented soloists and, of course, Nonna and Papa. That was CK's favorite part. O liked the singing the best.

This concert will be released to CD. I'm going to pre-order one for us. It will be a wonderful memento for the girls. They will be able to listen to this wonderful music anytime they want.

No comments: