Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!! March of '96 is when Colby and I started dating too. I remember meeting you guys for the first time not long after you had gotten married (man that seems like an eternity ago, doesn't it??).
It does, because I feel like I've known you for so much longer. (that's a good thing) But...I can't believe that it's been 13 years that Clay and I have been married. The time has just flown by.
Congratulations!! I love you both so much! I can't believe it's been 13 years, and at the same time, I don't remember our family without Clay. What a wonderful couple you are!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! 13 years ago Mike and I were freshman in high school. Thought that might give you guys a good laugh! =)
Enjoy your day!!!
Thank you!
Oh my goodness. The two of you are babies. ; )
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!! March of '96 is when Colby and I started dating too. I remember meeting you guys for the first time not long after you had gotten married (man that seems like an eternity ago, doesn't it??).
It does, because I feel like I've known you for so much longer. (that's a good thing) But...I can't believe that it's been 13 years that Clay and I have been married. The time has just flown by.
Congratulations!! I love you both so much! I can't believe it's been 13 years, and at the same time, I don't remember our family without Clay. What a wonderful couple you are!
Post a Comment