We are not completely finished yet, but I'm starting to get threats if I don't post a few after shots of our floor.
We still need area rugs in the living room and family room, I haven't hung any photographs back up, and we need window treatment. You'll notice I've got temporary blinds up in the living room. Just lovely. There is also still furniture in the garage that I need to move back in and/or get rid of. I'm hoping to get the garage emptied soon. I really miss parking the car in there.


Ever since we moved the recliner/rocker, that CK is sitting in, to the family room (from our bedroom-I used it when both girls were babies) C refers to it as "mommy's chair." He has sat in it only once in the past 2 months. The girls love it. CK reads in it every night. Often O joins her. It's a great chair and I'm so glad we never got rid of it. I absolutely love it in the family room. I do need the bookcase back in the family room too. Yikes....
I would like to get some type of small coffee table for both the family room and the living room. It would make a big difference. There is not much room in the family room, so it might be hard to find something the right size. I'll have to do some shopping....darn.
A few weeks ago C spent his weekend painting the front window. It looks fantastic! We love the new windows. I can't wait to be able to do the rest of the house. No mutton bars!

If you would like to see a few before pictures go to these past blog posts:
Our Busy Weekend (scroll to the bottom of the post)
No comments:
Post a Comment