Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Love of Shoes Starts Early

This is how the girls and I spend our evenings when Daddy is working. At our new favorite store...DSW Shoes! Well, this is only our second time at DSW and the first time I bought a pair of shoes. Not bad. I'm trying to be good.

The first time we went into DSW Shoes the girls did not want to go in. Then we walked in and they saw all the shoes. You should see these two girls in this store. O started it by trying on every pair of shoes she possible could. As fast as she possibly could. The higher the heal the better!

Tonight when I said I wanted to go in and look around again, they couldn't wait! I just had to post this picture. Red 3" pumps of course!


My little shoppers. I love it!


1 comment:

mcmcolospgs said...

Woohoo!!!! I am an admitted DSW addict myself. It is very hard not to go in that store and walk out without buying something. I absolutely love that picture, T. That is just too cute and exactly what I will be facing in a few years myself (right now, my girls do that in my closet). Fun!!