My day started with these beautiful tulips and a heart shaped boxed of chocolates by my bed. They're bulbs, so I'll be able to plant them in the yard.

C made his three girls pancakes with Nutella for breakfast. I then made homemade Sticky Buns for...well, lunch. We had apples for afternoon snack, so that made me feel better. These Sticky Buns were wonderful! I got the recipe from my friend who put them on her blog. I'm also posting it on my BMCC blog. It's too good not too.
C and I gave the girls chocolate covered fortune cookies for their Valentine's Day treat. Do you think they enjoyed them?

Date night for me and my beloved tonight. It should be a romantic dinner and walk in the rain. I can't wait.Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:
Happy V-Day to you all! The look on O's face as she bites into that cookie is seriously priceless. You should submit that picture to the company!! hee hee
Hope you guys have a wonderfully romantic evening together!
XOXO
pretty tulips... those are my fav. i've never seen chocolate covered fortune cookies, cute idea! have a fun date night! ours is on monday night, due to mike's lovely weekend work schedule. :)
Post a Comment