Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Beautiful Day at the Beach

Monday was our day at the beach. We went to Hanalei Bay. C took a surfing lesson while the girls and I sat and enjoyed the sun and gorgeous views.


More beautiful birds....even on the beach.


Hanalei Bay

Our little beach girls playing in the water. Their favorite place to be.

Jumping waves

Watching daddy surf. "Go Daddy!"

His instructor was so impressed. He said he could have a new career.


His cheerleaders coming to greet him as he comes in.

Done for the day. He had a fantastic time and is now looking into doing it at home. I have a feeling we'll be bringing a board on the plane with us on our next trip to Hawaii.

The water looked too nice, I had to take a dip.

1 comment:

2boymommy said...

look at you, hot mama!! it was windy and cold here today... so jealous! =)