We then drove to the North shore to Hanalei, did more shopping and had a sweet treat.
Ching Young Shopping Center in Hanalei. I think this is my favorite little town on the island.The scene was much different on Friday. No sun....pouring rain. What a difference a day makes.


Our love of adventure and hiking brought us to Queens Bath in Princeville. The hike was challenging due to the mud (very slippery), but well worth the trip. We even saw about five sea turtles and a few crabs. This made the entire trip. Watching the sea turtles was such a treat!
Our little billy goats just hopped around the volcanic rock.
I put the images in a collage....too many to choose just a few.
Our little billy goats just hopped around the volcanic rock.
I put the images in a collage....too many to choose just a few.







No comments:
Post a Comment