Before dinner we walked around the beautiful grounds. There are so many flowers and birds on the island. Everything is so lush and green. We loved just walking around.
Like I said, chickens and roosters! They are everywhere. I did learn their story today. I'll share it in another post.
Around the grounds where the Lu'au was there was many peacocks. Lucky for us they were mating, or trying anyway. The "men" weren't having much luck.




and the show...






There was more to the show, but the girls were getting SO tired. O was just about asleep (it was about 8:30pm and she had been up since 5am!) and we thought we better leave. We are glad we did there was about 300 people attending the Lu'au. That would have taken so long to get out of there. It all worked out.
We had a great time. The girls want to learn how to hula now.






1 comment:
SO FUN!
Post a Comment