CK is my little model. She always has the perfect pose. She is so photogenic.She wanted to go snorkeling so badly. She practiced in the condo pool and was doing so well. When we woke up this morning to rain, she was so upset. As the locals say, wait 30 minutes and the weather will change. It did and we went. We are so proud of our CK. She did so great snorkeling today. She saw lots of fish and crabs and can't wait until our next trip to snorkel again.
We found O's curls! They were in Hawaii! All week she has had curls and waves around her face and at the ends . It has been so cute. I hate to go home. She'll loose them.O is the one who makes us laugh. Our little sleeper who got tired every afternoon.
The first two days of rain here on Kauai O kept asking me, "Mommy, you said it was going to be sunny here! Where is the sun?" The sun did come out for us and it was wonderful. O so happy.
Since O doesn't swim she was nervous about snorkeling. I rented a lookie board (this link is to purchase the board. I rented it for $6.50/day) for her. Once she saw what the lookie board was she felt much better. She had so much fun today on her looking board. She was able to see lots of fish and crabs.
I will be posting some snorkel pics, but had to share these stories right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment